Get the support you need
I work with mid- and senior level leaders, often as they need support around taking on a new role or designing and championing a strategic initiative.
My clients want to level up their skills and presence for increased confidence and greater impact. This may include creating more collaborative connections with their teams and executives, managing their own energy and reactivity for more effective leadership, and developing the bigger picture thinking required to lead at their level.
Trauma survivors in particular face unique challenges in their leadership development. You may not see yourself, or be seen by others, as the leader you know you can be. It may feel unsafe to aim higher and position yourself in a place of increased visibility. Your inner critic’s voice may become so loud and persistent that may seem impossible to succeed in a new role.
I get it, I’ve been there. Fortunately, with the support of the right people at the right time, I was able to “feel the fear and do it anyway.” I was rewarded with the promotions I deserved and benefitted from good mentors to help me learn on the job.
Ideal for you:
- If it seems like you’re doing all of the heavy lifting and you want to learn how to set better boundaries and “be the change you want to see” in others
- If you’re being overwhelmed by the stress and pressures of a fast-changing world and you want to discover better ways to manage and flourish
- When you know you’ve got good ideas and a passion to create positive change and you want to get more traction and respect for the leader you know you are, and can become
- If you can use an objective ear, support and encouragement, and some new perspectives - around yourself and your situations
"Maggie created an open and collaborative environment that helped me explore my strengths and limitations as a leader. The change that helped me the most to become better with employees, clients and family, was a simple concept: being more aware of how to show up in interactions with people… (focusing on) not just who I wanted to be as a leader but how I wanted to be perceived."
-- Marie Wiese, President, Marketing Copilot
How it works
Leadership coaching typically happens over 8 to 12 sessions, 1 hour each, scheduled every 2 or 3 weeks.
Included in leadership coaching packages:
- Pre-coaching reflection, foundational assessments (strengths, values, leader attention preference)
- Emotional Intelligence assessment (EQ-i 2.0™)
- Midway check-in and completion conversation
- Laser coaching / email support as needed
- Other resources as applicable