Great leaders coach
“If your job involves leading others, the implications are clear: the most important thing you can do each day is to help your team members experience progress at meaningful work… In fact, according to recent research, the single most important managerial competency that separates highly effective managers from average ones is coaching.” (Monique Valcour, HBR.org)
I am a faculty member of the Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™, a high-impact virtual program for professionals who support leaders, and leaders who want to bring a coaching approach to their role. The BCA program was created by Melinda Sinclair and Dorothy Greenaway of PeopleDynamics Learning Group Inc, experts in the field of leadership development and coach training whom I am lucky to call long-time mentors of mine.
Ideal for you
The Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™ is ideal if you are:
- A human resources business partner, organizational development consultant, learning specialist or internal advisor
- An internal coach or external professional coach
- A specialist consultant who wants to integrate coaching into your services
- A leader with a significant focus on coaching and developing other leaders… and you want to enhance your coaching capabilities.
"Leadership coaching is widely seen as one of the most effective ways to support leaders in engaging skilfully with their world, and in developing capacity for the future. Being a leader is challenging, and it is becoming even more so as the very nature of effective leadership is shifting. Cultivating leadership capability then has become ever more vital to organizations."
-- Melinda Sinclair & Dorothy Greenaway,
People Dynamics Learning Group Inc.
How it works
Two programs make up the Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™ (Essentials and Advanced). Together they provide a comprehensive and intensive learning experience that develops core coaching knowledge and skills, as well as the crucial stances and mindsets required for effective coaching in today’s world of constant change both in a business and leadership context.
What you gain from the program:
- Skills and Competencies to help leaders see beyond the obvious, think forward and act under dynamic circumstances, to lead and execute through times of unprecedented change
- Credibility through professional coach training grounded in leading edge coaching and leadership development theory
- Confidence in yourself as a trusted creative thinking partner to support your clients
- Certification of your training to share and advertise your new qualification